Accountant (Commercial Construction)
This permanent, full-time job offers an excellent salary and benefits package and career growth opportunities.
- Accounting functions in the following areas: AR, AP, check runs, and payroll, among other accounting departments.
- Manages the preparation, accuracy, and timely submission of information for internal financial reporting requirements (e.g., MOR, DRM/year-end, ad hoc reporting), including external financial reporting requirements (e.g., government agencies, taxes).
- Project assistance in the following areas: AR, Invoicing, Billing, SOV, Lien Releases, setting up job folders, submitting COI, building proposals and change orders, and tracking project budgets, and schedules, among other responsibilities.
- 3+ years of Project Accounting experience working for a commercial construction company.
- Familiar with Construction Project Accounting, Sage/Timberline, Schedules of Values, etc.
- Local and stable work history.