Job Title: Building Automation Controls Programmer
Location: Spokane, WA
We are a premier building automation and energy management solutions provider in Spokane, WA. Specializing in cutting-edge technology and sustainable practices, we deliver unparalleled service in designing, installing, and maintaining state-of-the-art building systems. We are actively looking for a skilled Building Automation Controls Programmer to join our dedicated team of professionals.
The Building Automation Controls Programmer creates, modifies, and optimizes control system programs for our various building automation projects. The role requires a strong proficiency in commercial HVAC systems and an in-depth understanding of building automation control frameworks. This position offers a unique opportunity for a self-motivated and technically adept individual to contribute to our mission of delivering innovative and efficient building solutions.
- Develop and implement control programs for building automation systems to meet project requirements.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and optimize existing control system programs.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and service technicians to ensure successful project completion.
- Conduct systems analysis and make recommendations for improvements and optimizations.
- Maintain detailed records and documentation of all programming activities.
- Assist in the training and mentorship of junior programming staff.
- Remain current on industry trends, tools, and technologies.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate or bachelor's degree in a technical field is a plus.
- Minimum three years of experience in building automation controls programming experience.
- Must have a stable work history.
- Niagara N4 Certification.
- Other relevant certifications and training in commercial HVAC and building automation controls.
- Comprehensive understanding of commercial HVAC systems and control logic.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and schematics.
- A local candidate must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.