Commercial HVAC Service Manager
Permanent, full-time job offering an excellent salary and benefits package as well as career-growth opportunities.
Lead HVAC employees to install, maintain, and repair the client’s HVAC systems. As an HVAC Service Manager, you must routinely collaborate closely with repair and install technicians, dispatch workers, and other supervisors to ensure customer loyalty while achieving departmental objectives and goals.
- In charge of office revenue, profit, safety, employee development, customer satisfaction, and business development.
- Execute preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity and identify potential issues before they occur
- Stay ahead of the industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget for the company
- Decisions made must align with the core values of the company
- Assist in field visits with the technicians to assist in training and quality control
- Maintain an accurate inventory of equipment
- Maximize productivity by assigning crews according to skill level
- 8+ years working for a medium or large commercial mechanical HVAC service/construction contractor (prior hands-on technician experience preferred)
- Prior hands-on field installation or service experience in the commercial HVAC industry
- Advanced mechanical knowledge, especially in troubleshooting and diagnosis
- EPA Universal certification to handle refrigerants required.
- HVAC Technician License
- Local and stable work history
- Advanced knowledge of large commercial mechanical systems, including HVAC, package unit, chiller, VRF, refrigeration, and building automation controls systems.