Job Description: HVAC Project Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Full-time
Located in vibrant San Francisco, CA, our company is a frontrunner in the commercial HVAC sector, renowned for our commitment to excellence, innovation, and the environments we serve. As we amplify our reach and aim to set new industry benchmarks, we're looking for a seasoned HVAC Project Manager to spearhead our dynamic projects and lead our teams to new heights.
- Oversee all aspects of HVAC project planning, execution, and completion, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to the highest quality standards.
- Analyze project specifications, drawings, and contractual requirements to create comprehensive and realistic project plans and budgets.
- Foster strong relationships with clients, ensuring continuous communication, addressing concerns, and providing updates throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams, including engineers, architects, and construction personnel, to ensure seamless project execution.
- Monitor and manage project finances, ensuring optimal resource allocation and cost-effectiveness.
- Track project milestones, making adjustments as needed to address any unforeseen challenges or changes in scope.
- Stay updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, and local regulations to provide innovative solutions and ensure compliance.
- Mentor and guide project teams, fostering an environment of growth, collaboration, and excellence.
- Attend and lead project meetings, capturing detailed notes and ensuring follow-through on action items.
- Prepare detailed project reports for stakeholders, showcasing progress, financials, and future projections.
- Must be local to San Francisco, CA.
- Demonstrated stable employment history, reflecting commitment and proficiency in previous roles.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the commercial HVAC industry, with at least 3 years in HVAC project management.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
- Strong acumen in understanding technical drawings, blueprints, and specifications.
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
- Proficient in relevant project management software and tools.
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with a client-centric approach.