HVAC Service Director
This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, and benefits package (including 401k and PTO) in a fun and friendly work environment!
- In charge of office revenue, profit, safety, employee development, customer satisfaction, and business development
- Manage multiple HVAC service technicians
- Supervise and review service technicians’ repairs and repair documentation for any discrepancies or inaccuracies
- Manage and train other office employees
- 6+ years working as a Service Manager working for a medium or large commercial mechanical Service/TI contractor
- 15+ years working for a medium or large commercial mechanical Service/TI contractor (prior hands-on technician experience preferred)
- Strong mechanical knowledge, especially in troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Effective communication skills for managing a team.
- Stable work history