Process Piping Project Manager
Permanent, full-time job offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Overall management for one or multiple process piping project(s) focused on 3-30 million pharmaceutical and biotech projects from initial estimate through construction completion.
- Build a schedule (with job costs, labor, material, equipment, and subcontractors).
- Meet with the field, estimating, purchasing (including material and equipment buyouts), engineering, and detailing each week.
- Submit change orders, forecast and track financial, man-power, and job costs (monthly billings, tracking profit targets), and identify potential conflicts and safety concerns.
- Represent company, working closely with general contractors and building owners
- 3+ years as a Commercial Pipefitter and/or Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of Piping Project Management experience
- Local and stable work history