Senior Plumbing Estimator
Permanent, full-time job with excellent salary, insurance, retirement benefits package, PTO, vacation, etc.
- Prepare scope letters, bid forms, RFPs, and architectural, structural, and civil plans to see the impact on the plumbing system and address concerns and issues. Prepare financial analyses and identify value engineering options for upcoming projects.
- Evaluate vendors, suppliers, and subcontractor bids. Complete OST working with Trimble AutoBid (previously Quickpen) to calculate final estimates of labor, materials, equipment, and then work with the pre-construction team to finalize proposals.
- Attend Kickoff Meetings for awarded projects and assist project managers with equipment buyouts and change orders.
- Twelve or more years of estimating large plumbing projects (5-40 million including hospitals, schools, labs, universities, high rises, stadiums, hotels, labs, clean rooms, mixed-use buildings, etc.) working for a commercial mechanical construction company
- Three or more years of hands-on AutoBid Mechanical (or similar OST estimating software)
- Local and stable work history
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, Construction, EIT, PE, prior hands-on plumbing, C-36 plumbing license, familiar with federal, state, and local plumbing ASPE and OSHPD requirements.