HOW TO RESCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW
Needing to reschedule an interview is never fun, but life happens! It's necessary to notify everyone as quickly as possible, providing alternative days and times that work well for your schedule.
5 STEPS TO RESCHEDULING A INTERVIEW
● Call all interview attendees, letting them know you are looking forward to your interview, but something unavoidable has come up, and you need to reschedule.
● Send a follow-up email to all attendees providing alternative days and times that work well for your schedule.
● If you received a calendar invite, cancel and provide alternative times.
● Once rescheduled, provide confirmation and thank the interviewers for their understanding.
● Be sure to arrive early and be over-prepared for the rescheduled interview.