HVAC Assistant Project Manager
This is a permanent, full-time job offering an excellent salary and benefits package and career growth opportunities.
We are looking for an HVAC Assistant Project Manager to manage commercial HVAC projects. The responsibilities include coordinating and completing tasks on time within budget and scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign duties, and monitor and summarize the progress of projects. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Manage multiple medium and large mechanical (HVAC) projects.
- Track submittals, SOV, schedules, Submit RFI’s, progress billings, Request change orders.
- Manage, scope, and submit PO’s for subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors.
- Coordinate with internal and external sub’s and vendors and the architects and engineers to ensure projects are completed safely, on time, within scope, and under budget.
Requirements for Assistant Project Manager job:
- 1 to 4 years of project management experience working for a commercial mechanical (HVAC) construction company.
- Knowledge of local, state Title 24, and federal HVAC-ASHRAE and Building Code requirements
- Stable work-history and local