Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Chino Hills, CA
Job Type: Full Time
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing company based in Chino Hills, CA. We are seeking a dedicated and highly organized Administrative Assistant to support our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment, and to further enhance your skills and experience.
As our Administrative Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Your duties will include offering administrative support across the organization, welcoming guests and clients, answering incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Serve as a point of contact for clients, providing superior customer service via phone and email.
- Manage workflow, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly.
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion.
- Assist in recruiting efforts, including posting job openings, reviewing resumes, conducting telephone and in-person interviews.
- Prepare and send out necessary paperwork.
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Use computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Prior administrative experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite.
- Prior experience with recruiting is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Must be based in or around Chino Hills, CA with a stable work history.
- Proven track record of punctuality and reliability.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Technical Capacity.