Job Title: BAS Controls Tridium Programmer
Location: Riverside, CA
About the Company:
We are a leading provider of building automation solutions in Riverside, CA. We specialize in designing, installing, and maintaining cutting-edge building automation systems that enhance operational efficiency and optimize energy consumption. Our commitment to sustainability and technological advancement has made us the preferred choice for many regional businesses.
We seek an experienced BAS Controls Tridium Programmer with a strong background in Tridium's Niagara 4 (N4) platform. This individual will play a pivotal role in the programming, configuration, and commissioning of building automation systems for our esteemed clientele. This is a local position; thus, candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to Riverside, CA.
- Design, program, and commission building automation systems using Tridium’s Niagara 4 platform.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and field technicians to ensure proper system functionality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Conduct site visits to analyze and troubleshoot system issues, providing real-time expert solutions.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in building automation systems and Tridium’s offerings, ensuring our solutions remain at the forefront of industry standards.
- Participate in client meetings to provide technical insights, system demonstrations, and training when necessary.
- Maintain clear and comprehensive documentation on all projects, including logic diagrams, sequences of operation, and as-built drawings.
- Assist in the development of proposals and bids for prospective projects.
- Adhere to all safety protocols and maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in BAS controls programming.
- N4 Certification is mandatory.
- Proficient in designing, programming, and troubleshooting building automation systems using the Tridium Niagara 4 platform.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HVAC, electrical systems, and building automation concepts.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- A stable work history highlighting long-term commitments and career advancements.
- Willingness to attend ongoing training sessions and industry-related workshops.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Familiarity with other building automation systems and protocols.
- Experience in mentoring junior staff or leading projects.