Job Title: Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Job Type: Part-Time/Full-Time
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), for our Fort Wayne location. Ideal candidates will have experience in ACT, Precision Teaching, Instructional Design, PEAK, VBMAPP, and other macro, meta, and micro-level assessments. However, we encourage all BCBAs to apply, as we are committed to assisting in the development of these skills.
Our team is passionate about providing the highest level of care for our clients. We strive for excellence in every aspect of our service and are committed to ensuring that every child receives the best possible treatment.
- Provide a minimum of ten hours of behavioral support per site per week.
- Document the behavioral services provided during the designated ten hours.
- Monitor, assess, intervene and train staff in behavioral supports, proactive strategies, triggers, staff interventions, and replacement behaviors.
- Maintain a system for collecting objective data regarding the skills and needs of clients served.
- Maintain a system for collecting program-specific information, including key data points.
- Complete functional assessments annually and as needed.
- Attend all agency, departmental, and client-specific meetings as directed.
- Attend client psychiatric appointments and inpatient psychiatric discharge meetings.
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BCBA).
- State Behavior Certification.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience in ACT, Precision Teaching, Instructional Design, PEAK, VBMAPP and other macro, meta, and micro-level assessments.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to train and supervise staff.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to make adjustments as needed.
Join us in our mission to provide next-level care to our clients. If you have a passion for helping individuals reach their fullest potential and you meet the requirements, we encourage you to apply.