Job Description: Building Automation Controls Assistant Project Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Position Type: Full-time
Located in the heart of Seattle, we are leaders in providing innovative building automation control solutions. Our commitment to sustainable and energy-efficient operations drives us to elevate industry standards consistently. We seek an experienced and motivated Building Automation Controls Assistant Project Manager to join our dynamic team and support our project initiatives.
- Assist the Project Manager in planning, coordinating, and overseeing building automation control projects.
- Work collaboratively with the project team to ensure projects are executed following client requirements, specifications, and timelines.
- Review, interpret, and analyze system designs, ensuring alignment with project objectives and client needs.
- Provide technical expertise in commercial HVAC and building automation control systems during project execution.
- Engage in continuous communication with clients, vendors, and internal teams to ensure smooth project flow.
- Assist in managing project budgets, ensuring optimal cost management and profitability.
- Keep updated with federal, state, and local building regulations and standards set by ASHRAE, ASPE, and OSHA to ensure project compliance.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams, fostering a cohesive working environment.
- Participate in project review meetings, provide updates, and address potential challenges proactively.
- Residency in or near Seattle, WA.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management.
- Hold a BAS, EIT, or PE license.
- LEED AP Certification is an asset.
- At least three to five years of experience in construction, mechanical contracting, project engineering, estimating, or engineering HVAC and building automation control systems.
- Profound knowledge of commercial HVAC and building automation control systems.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local building regulations, as well as ASHRAE, ASPE, and OSHA safety requirements.