Job Title: Building Automation Controls Specialist
Location: Ventura, CA
We are a well-established building automation company in Ventura, CA, dedicated to delivering cutting-edge and energy-efficient solutions to our valued clients. We take pride in our team of skilled professionals who are committed to providing top-notch services for various commercial and industrial buildings. We are currently seeking an experienced Building Automation Controls Specialist to join our growing team.
As a Building Automation Controls Specialist, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Perform installation, service, programming, point-to-point, graphics, design, engineering, and estimating of building automation control systems.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and installation teams to ensure proper system configuration, calibration, and integration.
- Conduct thorough inspections and testing of building automation systems, identifying and resolving any performance or operational issues.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and technical documentation to accurately assess control system requirements.
- Develop and implement control strategies, including programming, setup, and testing of equipment.
- Provide exceptional customer service, promptly addressing client inquiries and concerns, and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Complete detailed and accurate service and commissioning reports for clients and management, documenting work performed, system settings, and recommendations for future maintenance.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, advancements in technology, and best practices to maintain a high level of expertise in the field.
- Collaborate effectively with team members, sharing knowledge and providing support as needed.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and protocols, ensuring a safe working environment for yourself and others.
- 5-15 years of experience in building automation controls, with a focus on installation, service, programming, point-to-point, graphics, design, engineering, and estimating.
- Niagara N4 certification is preferred.
- Strong understanding of building automation systems and control components.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics, and technical documentation.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.