Job Title: Building Automation Specialist
Location: Spokane, Washington
We are seeking an experienced Building Automation Specialist to join our growing team in Spokane, Washington. We are a leading provider of building automation solutions for commercial and industrial facilities. Our mission is to provide innovative, energy-efficient, and cost-effective solutions for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in installation, service, start-up, and programming of building automation systems, with a focus on HVAC controls in commercial buildings. The candidate should be familiar with BACnet, Niagara, Distech, and Tridium systems, possess a local and stable work history, and have the ability to design, estimate, and manage controls projects.
- Design, estimate, and manage building automation projects for HVAC systems in commercial buildings, ensuring timely and successful completion.
- Install, service, and start-up building automation systems, primarily using BACnet, Niagara, Distech, and Tridium protocols.
- Program and configure controllers, user interfaces, and custom graphics for various building automation systems.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and technicians to ensure seamless project delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in existing systems.
- Provide on-site and remote technical support to customers.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation for all projects.
- Stay current with industry trends and developments, ensuring that our solutions remain cutting-edge and competitive.
- Prior experience in installation, service, start-up, and programming of building automation systems, specifically with HVAC controls in commercial buildings.
- Familiarity with BACnet, Niagara, Distech, and Tridium systems.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems, controls, and energy management concepts.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience with other building automation platforms, such as Siemens, Honeywell, or Johnson Controls.
- Relevant industry certifications, such as the Niagara AX or N4 Certification.