Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- 17+ years in the commercial mechanical construction domain.
- 5+ years in a senior leadership capacity, preferably as a COO.
We are looking for a seasoned Chief Operating Officer (COO) with extensive commercial mechanical construction sector expertise to enhance our executive lineup. The ideal candidate will bring a legacy of strategic vision, exceptional operational management, and the capability to lead diverse teams in an expanding enterprise. A solid, local professional trajectory, underscored by a minimum of 5 years in a COO role, will be a significant advantage.
- Drive the formulation and execution of comprehensive operational strategies, ensuring they align with our broader business vision.
- Ensure that our projects resonate with our hallmark of quality – on time, within the budget, and surpassing standards.
- Introduce and monitor key performance indicators, ensuring every department operates at its pinnacle of efficiency and productivity.
- Collaborate with the CEO and CFO in budgetary planning, financial forecasting, and astute business decision-making.
- Champion the safety culture by crafting and upholding protocols that comply with local and federal regulations.
- Cultivate an ethos of accountability and excellence, guiding and nurturing a high-caliber managerial team.
- Forge and nurture ties with partners, stakeholders, and the local community, fortifying our esteemed market position.
- A substantive tenure (17+ years) within the commercial mechanical construction realm.
- A minimum of 5 years spearheading operations, preferably as a COO.
- A history of successfully overseeing growth and augmenting operational efficiency.
- Acumen in making swift, informed, and effective decisions.
- Comprehensive grasp of intricate business operations such as HR, Finance, Marketing, and more.
- An authoritative understanding of the industry's legal framework, market apparatus, and best practices.
- Stellar communication prowess, both in leadership and public speaking.
- An advanced degree in Business Administration or a parallel discipline is highly favored.
- Must be based in, or willing to relocate to, Phoenix, AZ.