Job Title: Regional Sales Manager, Commercial HVAC Equipment
Location: Sacramento, CA
We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager for our Commercial HVAC Equipment division based in Sacramento, CA. This role will require you to manage, build, and develop the regional sales engineering team to achieve set targets in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- Lead and manage the regional sales team for commercial HVAC equipment, including hiring, training, and performance evaluation.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to meet sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including mechanical contractors, design engineers, and building owners.
- Leverage expertise in commercial HVAC equipment to consultatively sell our product portfolio based on the needs and challenges of our customers.
- Collaborate with the engineering and estimating teams to ensure accurate and competitive pricing and product offerings.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and product developments to adjust sales strategies accordingly.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Produce regular sales reports and forecasts for upper management.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in commercial HVAC equipment sales.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and driving sales growth.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems, designs, and engineering.
- Proven ability to estimate HVAC projects accurately.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Must be based in or willing to relocate to Sacramento, CA.
- Demonstrated stability in previous employment.