Job Title: Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Location: San Francisco, CA
About the Role:
We are seeking a skilled Commercial HVAC Service Technician to join our dynamic and fast-paced team. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience servicing commercial HVAC systems, with a deep understanding of start-up, commissioning, maintenance, and repair of various HVAC systems, including large package units, split systems, chillers, boilers, and VRF systems. This role will primarily involve work in commercial environments such as hospitals, labs, data centers, schools, airports, and churches. As our next Commercial HVAC Service Technician, you will provide exceptional service and customer satisfaction while upholding our commitment to safety and quality.
- Inspect, maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and service a variety of commercial HVAC systems to ensure their optimal operating efficiency.
- Perform start-up, commissioning, and testing of HVAC systems.
- Handle complex diagnostics in HVAC systems, using sophisticated tools and equipment as necessary.
- Respond to emergency service requests as they arise.
- Provide technical support to customers and team members.
- Maintain accurate records of each job performed.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an HVAC Service Technician in a commercial setting.
- Comprehensive understanding of large package units, split systems, chillers, boilers, and VRF systems.
- Expertise in HVAC systems in commercial facilities such as hospitals, labs, data centers, schools, airports, churches, etc.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must be physically capable of performing the duties of the position, including lifting heavy equipment, working at heights, and working in confined spaces.
- Must be available for occasional after-hours and weekend assignments.
- Must be local to San Francisco, CA or willing to relocate.
- Certifications in HVAC or related fields.
- Experience with HVAC control systems.
- Familiarity with the latest HVAC software and diagnostic tools.