Commercial HVAC/Sheet Metal Installer job in Jacksonville, NC
We are a leading HVAC company in Jacksonville, NC, dedicated to providing top-notch services and installations for our commercial clients. We pride ourselves on delivering projects that meet the highest standards of quality and safety. Join our team to be part of a community that values expertise, professionalism, and commitment to excellence.
- Install and maintain commercial HVAC systems, including ductwork, vents, and flues.
- Understand and follow blueprints, design specifications, and manufacturer's instructions for HVAC and sheet metal installations.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and other trades to ensure timely and efficient installation.
- Operate and maintain various hand and power tools essential for the job.
- Ensure all installations comply with local and state code requirements.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on design and implementation to optimize the system's efficiency and lifespan.
- Communicate clearly with clients and colleagues, providing exceptional customer service and fostering long-term client relationships.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe working environment.
- Attend regular team meetings and training sessions to stay updated on the latest installation methods and industry trends.
- Mentor junior staff and apprentices, imparting knowledge and skills to the next generation of HVAC professionals.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial HVAC and sheet metal installation experience.
- Knowledgeable in local HVAC codes and best installation practices.
- Proficiency in using HVAC-specific tools and equipment.
- Ability to read, interpret, and execute based on blueprints and design specifications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proven track record of successful installations, with references available upon request.
- Demonstrated stable work history.
- Must be a resident or willing to relocate.
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction from supervisors.
- Certification or formal training in HVAC installations.
- Experience in mentoring or training junior staff.