Commercial HVACR Service Technician
Location: Orange County, CA
Immerse yourself in our progressive environment, where we champion sustainable HVACR solutions, perfectly attuned to the distinct rhythm of Orange County. Grounded in forward-thinking innovation and a relentless commitment to our customers, we pride ourselves on crafting unparalleled HVACR experiences, continuously setting the gold standard in service distinction and ecological mindfulness.
Stepping into the role of HVACR Service Technician, you will be instrumental in creating energy-efficient sanctuaries for our respected commercial partners. Your expertise in understanding Orange County's modern demands will further bolster our mission of harmonizing world-class comfort with environmentally responsible actions.
- Spearhead the installation, maintenance, and repair of commercial HVACR systems, ensuring their optimal and efficient functionality.
- Champion the commissioning of new HVACR systems, promising a flawless and timely initiation.
- Rapidly pinpoint and address challenges in HVACR equipment, controls, large tonnage package units, chillers, and boilers.
- Collaborate seamlessly with Building Automation System (BAS) controls, optimizing system operation.
- Ensure the rigorous upkeep of chiller systems, boilers, and large tonnage units, targeting their peak performance.
- Provide clients with adept, tailor-made technical recommendations, addressing their unique HVACR needs.
- Maintain exhaustive and organized documentation of all service and installation actions, epitomizing our dedication to openness and responsibility.
- Advocate for and stringently adhere to industry-leading safety measures, creating a benchmarked work ambiance.
- Engage in continuous learning, embracing the latest HVACR technology and practices, underlining our leadership in industry progression.
- A minimum of 5 years of validated experience in commercial HVACR services.
- Profound knowledge in the initiation and commissioning of HVACR systems.
- Aptitude in working with BAS controls.
- Extensive experience with chillers, boilers, and large tonnage package units is highly preferred.
- Possession of an EPA certification is a significant advantage.
- A natural propensity for problem-solving, complemented by a methodical approach.
- Collaborative spirit, balanced with the confidence to manage tasks independently.
- Exceptional communication skills, both in speech and writing.
- Residency in or close proximity to the Orange County, CA region.
- A laudable professional history is indicative of dedication and growth.