Commercial Piping/HVAC Insulator job in Jacksonville, NC
We are a premier HVAC company in Jacksonville, NC, dedicated to delivering superior insulation solutions for our commercial clientele. With a legacy of craftsmanship and a commitment to excellence, we strive to exceed industry standards and ensure optimal system performance. Join our vibrant team and contribute to challenging and rewarding projects.
- Measure and cut insulation for piping, ductwork, equipment, and other HVAC-related installations.
- Determine the appropriate insulation material based on each project's specific requirements and specifications.
- Apply, remove, and repair insulating materials to HVAC systems in commercial buildings.
- Adhere to local, state, and federal code requirements related to insulation practices.
- Work closely with other HVAC professionals, ensuring insulation work aligns with the overall system installation.
- Use hand and power tools safely and proficiently to install insulation and protective coverings.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and drawings to ascertain insulation needs.
- Maintain clean and safe working environments by disposing of waste materials and ensuring work areas are free from potential hazards.
- Participate in regular team meetings and training sessions to keep abreast of industry trends and innovations.
- Offer guidance and mentorship to newer team members and insulation apprentices.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial piping and HVAC insulation.
- Proficient knowledge of insulation materials, methods, and techniques specific to the HVAC industry.
- Familiarity with local HVAC and insulation codes and regulations.
- Ability to work with a range of hand and power tools specific to the insulation trade.
- Strong attention to detail with a commitment to quality and craftsmanship.
- Demonstrated stable work history.
- Must be a resident or willing to relocate.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work cohesively in a team-oriented environment.
- Formal training or certification in HVAC insulation.
- Experience in training or mentoring junior staff in insulation techniques.