Job Title: Commercial Plumbing and HVAC Project Manager
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
We are a leading mechanical contractor based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in commercial HVAC and plumbing services. We have a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality projects on-time and on-budget, serving a diverse range of industries including schools, hospitals, airports, high-rise buildings, laboratories, and stadiums. We are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Plumbing and HVAC Project Manager to join our dynamic and dedicated team.
The Commercial Plumbing and HVAC Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing all stages of mechanical construction projects from initial planning to completion. This role involves coordinating with team members, managing subcontractors, meeting with clients, and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget. You will be the main point of contact for clients and team members, ensuring all project requirements are met and quality standards are maintained.
- Oversee and manage commercial HVAC and plumbing projects from inception to completion.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, schedules, and budgets, using tools like MS Project and BlueBeam.
- Regularly update stakeholders about project progress, obstacles, and potential solutions.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes.
- Coordinate and manage subcontractors and internal team members to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Provide technical oversight and guidance to teams, as required.
- Oversee the procurement of equipment and materials.
- Must be local to the San Francisco Bay Area.
- 3+ years of project management experience in commercial plumbing and HVAC.
- Proven experience in managing projects in industries such as schools, hospitals, airports, high-rise buildings, laboratories, and stadiums.
- Stable work history demonstrating commitment and professional growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or related field is preferred.
- Proficiency in BlueBeam, MS Project, and other project management software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of local and state building codes and regulations.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.