Commercial Building Automation Controls Project Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
We are a leading provider of advanced building automation solutions that enhance efficiency, comfort, and sustainability. Our commitment to innovation drives us to continuously seek dedicated and passionate individuals to join our ever-growing team. We invite you to join our mission to revolutionize the building automation industry.
The Commercial Building Automation Controls Project Manager will lead, coordinate, and oversee Building Automation Systems (BAS) projects from inception to completion. This role requires a unique blend of technical expertise, project management skills, and a deep understanding of BAS to meet client satisfaction and business objectives.
- Manage and oversee BAS projects, ensuring on-time completion within scope and budget.
- Coordinate with clients, contractors, and internal teams to establish clear project deliverables and timelines.
- Lead the design, engineering, programming, and commissioning of BAS projects.
- Estimate project costs and assist in sales presentations and proposal developments.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify potential new business opportunities and areas for growth.
- Supervise and guide installation and service teams to ensure the highest quality of work.
- Act as clients' primary point of contact during the project life cycle.
- Resolve any project-related issues, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Continuously update skills and knowledge on the latest BAS technologies and industry trends.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in Building Automation Systems (BAS).
- Preferred certification in Niagara N4.
- Prior experience in installation, service, start-up, commissioning, programming, design and engineering, estimating, and sales related to BAS.
- Strong understanding of commercial building operational systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess a stable work history.
- Ability to work locally in San Diego, CA.