Job Title: Facility Energy Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
As a market leader in building technologies, we are deeply committed to enhancing energy efficiency, automated systems, and tenant well-being. We pride ourselves on providing extensive career advancement opportunities and a comprehensive training program to our dedicated team of professionals.
The Facility Energy Engineer is a pivotal role within our organization, focusing on the oversight and execution of energy and performance-related initiatives for various facilities. This includes tasks ranging from building tune-ups, data analysis, and energy audits to facility-specific project management. As a vital member of our engineering team, you will be instrumental in optimizing facility operations and contributing to our commitment to sustainability.
- Manage and execute building tune-ups, including HVAC system optimization and commissioning.
- Oversee and coordinate facility-specific projects from inception to completion.
- Develop and optimize control sequences for automated systems.
- Conduct comprehensive energy assessments and perform detailed data analysis.
- Provide hands-on support in energy engineering and fault detection diagnostics.
Skills and Qualities:
- Proficiency in programming languages relevant to building control systems.
- Strong analytical mindset with a focus on data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Practical troubleshooting abilities with a keen eye for detail.
- Capable of working autonomously as well as part of a collaborative team.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or Electrical Engineering (BSEE) is required.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Building Automation Systems (BAS).
- A stable work history, preferably in the field of energy engineering or a related area.
- Proficiency in programming and software related to building systems.
- In-depth knowledge of Building Mechanical Systems.
- A strong understanding of Energy Management and Direct Digital Controls (DDC).