Job Title: HVAC Equipment Sales Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
We are a leading commercial HVAC equipment and services supplier in San Diego, CA. With decades of industry experience, we pride ourselves on delivering innovative, high-performance, and energy-efficient HVAC solutions to our diverse client base. We seek a dedicated and experienced HVAC Equipment Sales Engineer to join our growing team.
As an HVAC Equipment Sales Engineer, you will manage and grow our commercial HVAC equipment sales in the San Diego region. You'll be involved in customer engagement, needs analysis, and providing customized HVAC solutions to meet client requirements.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 3+ years in commercial HVAC equipment sales.
- Stable work history, preferably in the San Diego region.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong technical knowledge of HVAC systems, including design and application.
- Ability to prepare accurate and competitive sales quotations.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM software.
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel within the San Diego area.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Work closely with contractors, consultants, and end-users to identify their HVAC needs.
- Conduct site surveys, needs assessments, and initial design proposals.
- Prepare and present technical sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to create customized solutions when necessary.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Provide market insights and customer feedback to the management team.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor products, and emerging technologies.