Commercial HVAC Project Manager job in Riverside, CA
We are a leading provider of commercial HVAC solutions in Riverside, CA. With an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction, innovative solutions, and a passion for excellence, we've set the standard in the HVAC industry for over [X years]. We want to expand our team with an experienced Commercial HVAC Project Manager who shares our drive and vision.
Project Management: Oversee and manage all aspects of commercial HVAC projects from inception to completion. Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within scope, and budget.
Client Interaction: Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring clear communication regarding project status, changes, and other critical issues.
Team Leadership: Lead, mentor, and manage project teams, ensuring tasks are allocated effectively and that team members have the resources they need.
Financial Management: Oversee project financials, including budgeting, forecasting, and invoicing. Ensure that projects remain profitable and meet financial targets.
Coordination with Other Departments: Collaborate with sales, engineering, and other departments to ensure seamless execution of projects.
Quality Assurance: Ensure that all work meets or exceeds company standards as well as local and state regulations.
Continuous Improvement: Stay updated with industry best practices and introduce process improvements as necessary.
Local Candidate: Must be based in or around Riverside, CA.
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial HVAC project management experience is mandatory.
- Stable Work History: Candidates should demonstrate a consistent and stable work history, showcasing their dedication and commitment.
- Technical Knowledge: Proficiency in HVAC systems, equipment, and industry standards.
- Leadership Skills: Proven ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-Solving: Ability to address and solve challenges in a timely and effective manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or related field is a plus.
- Software Proficiency: Familiarity with project management software, HVAC design tools, and MS Office.