Job Title: Commercial HVAC Service and Start-Up Technician
Location: San Francisco, CA
We seek a highly experienced and skilled Commercial HVAC Service and Start-Up Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of commercial HVAC systems, including large RTUs, chillers, boilers, and VRFs, and experience with start-up and commissioning procedures. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service while providing maintenance and repairs on various commercial HVAC systems.
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain commercial HVAC systems, including large RTUs, chillers, boilers, and VRFs.
- Perform start-up and commissioning of new HVAC systems.
- Conduct preventive maintenance to extend the life of HVAC systems and reduce the likelihood of failure.
- Work closely with customers to identify and resolve their HVAC needs.
- Provide excellent customer service and communicate effectively with clients.
- 5+ years of commercial HVAC service experience working on large RTUs, chillers, boilers, and VRFs.
- EPA Universal certification is required.
- Strong understanding of commercial HVAC systems and components.
- Experience with start-up and commissioning procedures.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Local to San Francisco, CA.