Job Description: Commercial HVAC/Sheet Metal Detailer
Location: Orange County, CA
Located in Orange County, we are a front-runner in the commercial HVAC and sheet metal industry, delivering state-of-the-art solutions to our diverse clientele. As we continue to build our legacy in the field, we are eager to onboard a Commercial HVAC/Sheet Metal Detailer with significant commercial plumbing installation experience and proficiency in CAD design using Autodesk Fabrication and Revit.
- Develop comprehensive HVAC and sheet metal designs and specifications tailored to commercial requirements.
- Leverage Autodesk Fabrication and Revit for crafting and fine-tuning HVAC and sheet metal layouts and details.
- Collaborate seamlessly with architects, engineers, and construction professionals to guarantee integrated HVAC and sheet metal solutions within the broader building framework.
- Scrutinize and interpret project specifications, ensuring all designs align with local codes and standards.
- Conduct on-site evaluations, ensuring installations match design blueprints and function optimally.
- Foster open communication channels with project managers, contractors, and the internal team concerning potential design adjustments and updates.
- Stay abreast of the latest innovations in the HVAC, sheet metal, and CAD software realms.
- Adhere to project deadlines and manage designs within set budgets.
- Must be based in or around Orange County, CA.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in commercial plumbing installation.
- At least two years of hands-on experience with Autodesk Fabrication and Revit.
- Solid grasp of HVAC systems, sheet metal designs, materials, and industry standards.
- Familiarity with local building codes and HVAC and sheet metal work regulations.
- Demonstrated stable work history, reflecting reliability and professionalism.
- Stellar communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Acute problem-solving aptitude and analytical prowess.
- Official certification or specific training in Autodesk Fabrication and Revit.
- Active membership in relevant HVAC or CAD design professional associations.
- Experience in green or energy-efficient HVAC solutions.