Lead HVAC/Sheet Metal Installer - Riverside, CA
We seek an experienced Lead HVAC/Sheet Metal Installer to join our dynamic team in Riverside, CA. The ideal candidate will possess expertise in HVAC installations, have hands-on experience with sheet metal fabrication and installation, and demonstrate a solid commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Installation Leadership: Supervise and install HVAC systems, ensuring all work is completed accurately and within the specified timeframe.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication: Measure, cut, bend, and form sheet metal according to project specifications or blueprints.
- Team Collaboration: Coordinate with the project manager, engineers, and other technicians to ensure the project meets the desired specifications and quality standards.
- Safety Compliance: Ensure all work is conducted following OSHA standards, as well as any local or state regulations.
- Customer Interaction: Serve as the primary point of contact for customers on-site. Answer questions, provide updates, and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Mentoring: Train and mentor junior HVAC technicians and assistants, imparting best practices and ensuring the team's continuous growth and development.
- Equipment Maintenance: Regularly inspect tools and equipment, ensuring they are in good working order. Report any malfunctions or needs for replacements.
- Documentation: Maintain detailed records of work performed, materials used, and client communications.
- Continuous Learning: Stay updated with the latest HVAC techniques, tools, and materials to ensure top-notch service delivery.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in HVAC installation, with specific expertise in sheet metal work.
- Relevant certifications, such as NATE (North American Technician Excellence), or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of HVAC blueprints and schematics.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal HVAC installation and safety regulations.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Physical ability to lift and maneuver heavy equipment and work in various weather conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical school or college degree in a related field is a plus.