Commercial Plumbing/HVAC Project Engineer
Location: Orange County, CA
We are a leading commercial plumbing and HVAC service provider in Orange County, CA. Committed to delivering high-quality services to our clients, we are expanding our team and are seeking a dedicated Commercial Plumbing/HVAC Project Engineer to join our vibrant team.
- Oversee and manage commercial plumbing and HVAC projects from conception to completion, ensuring timely delivery.
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of the project team, ensuring tasks are executed accurately and within project guidelines.
- Review project plans and specifications, highlighting potential risks or improvement areas.
- Provide accurate cost estimates and schedules for the projects using specialized construction software.
- Engage with stakeholders, including clients, suppliers, and contractors, maintaining open and effective communication throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure all projects comply with safety regulations and industry standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues or obstacles that arise during the project.
- Familiarity with software tools like Bluebeam and other construction estimating and scheduling software.
- Continuously update and enhance skills and knowledge through training and professional development.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience in commercial HVAC and plumbing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent field experience in commercial plumbing, piping, sheet metal/HVAC.
- Solid understanding of commercial plumbing and HVAC systems and industry best practices.
- Proficiency in construction software, notably Bluebeam, as well as other relevant estimating and scheduling tools.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Must have a stable work history, demonstrating commitment and professionalism.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Must be a local candidate from Orange County or willing to relocate.