Job Title: Project Manager - Major Construction Division (HVAC/Plumbing)
Location: Los Angeles, California
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our Major Construction Division, specializing in HVAC and Plumbing projects over $10 million. The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of project planning, execution, and completion. This role involves coordinating with various stakeholders, including clients, subcontractors, and internal teams to ensure successful project delivery on time and within budget.
- Oversee and direct HVAC and Plumbing construction projects over $10 million from conception to completion.
- Review and interpret project specifications, contracts, and mechanical drawings.
- Coordinate and manage all project resources, including contractors, suppliers, and internal teams.
- Work closely with clients, architects, and other construction professionals to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
- Monitor work progress on a daily basis, making adjustments as needed to ensure project stays on schedule and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and ensure project milestones are met.
- Perform risk management activities to minimize project risks.
- Ensure adherence to quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Comply with all relevant local, state, and federal regulations and building codes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in project management with a focus on major construction projects in the HVAC and Plumbing sector.
- Proven experience in managing construction projects valued at $10 million or more.
- Deep understanding of construction management processes, means, and methods.
- Expertise in all facets of the construction process (design, procurement, production, and delivery).
- Familiarity with construction and project management software programs.
- Strong strategic planning and visioning abilities.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of relevant local, state, and federal building codes and regulations.