Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Join us as an integral Project Manager in our Major Construction Division, honing in on HVAC and Plumbing endeavors valued over $10 million. In this pivotal role, you'll steer the comprehensive lifecycle of projects from inception to culmination. Collaborate seamlessly with diverse stakeholders – clients, subcontractors, and internal personnel – ensuring punctual, budget-compliant project realization.
- Lead HVAC and Plumbing construction projects valued beyond $10 million from initiation to conclusion.
- Diligently analyze project outlines, contracts, and mechanical designs.
- Seamlessly marshal all project assets, spanning contractors, vendors, and in-house teams.
- Engage with clients, architects, and construction experts to meet project aspirations and criteria.
- Continually monitor project progression, making strategic pivots to uphold schedule and budgetary commitments.
- Craft a granular project roadmap to monitor milestones and ensure timely deliveries.
- Implement risk mitigation tactics to curtail potential project hazards.
- Advocate for top-tier construction quality, embracing best practice methodologies.
- Cultivate and sustain robust partnerships with external vendors and stakeholders.
- Champion the delivery of projects punctually, within scope, and adhering to budgetary guidelines.
- Create and conserve thorough project documentation.
- Abide by all pertinent local, state, and federal regulations and building codes.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalents.
- At least 7 years immersed in project management, mainly focusing on significant construction projects in the HVAC and Plumbing arena.
- Documented experience managing construction projects worth $10 million or upwards.
- A comprehensive comprehension of construction management processes and techniques.
- Mastery over the entire construction trajectory, from design and procurement to production and delivery.
- Familiarity with modern construction and project management software tools.
- Proven conflict resolution and crisis management skills.
- Time management and project organization skills.
- Acquaintance with the building codes and regulations relevant to Phoenix, AZ.
- A stable work history.