Job Title: Senior Project Manager - Commercial Plumbing/HVAC
Location: Orange County, California
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Senior Project Manager in the Commercial Plumbing and HVAC field. The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of assigned projects, from conception through to completion. This role involves collaboration with various stakeholders, such as clients, subcontractors, and internal teams, to ensure that projects are executed on time, within scope, and on budget.
- Oversee and manage commercial plumbing and HVAC projects from start to finish.
- Thoroughly review and comprehend project specifications, contracts, and mechanical drawings.
- Coordinate and manage all project resources, including contractors, suppliers, and internal teams.
- Collaborate with clients, architects, and other construction professionals to ensure that projects meet all objectives and requirements.
- Conduct daily reviews of work progress and make necessary adjustments.
- Create a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Implement risk management to mitigate project risks.
- Ensure that quality construction standards are maintained and proper construction techniques are used.
- Foster and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Deliver projects on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Compile and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Comply with all relevant codes, regulations, and laws.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in commercial plumbing/HVAC project management.
- Proven experience in construction management, including all facets of the construction process.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction management processes, means, and methods.
- Understanding of all aspects of the construction process (design, procurement, production, and delivery).
- Familiarity with construction and project management software programs.
- Ability to plan and envision the “big picture”.
- Competency in conflict and crisis management.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of relevant local, state, and federal regulations and building codes.