Commercial HVAC-Plumbing Senior Project Manager in Orange County, CA
We are leaders in Orange County, CA's commercial HVAC and plumbing sectors. Our commitment to unparalleled service, innovative solutions, and project excellence sets us apart in the industry. To sustain our growth trajectory and uphold our standards of excellence, we seek a seasoned Commercial HVAC-Plumbing Senior Project Manager to join our elite team.
- Oversee and manage all phases of HVAC and plumbing projects from conception to completion, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to predefined quality standards.
- Collaborate with clients, contractors, engineers, and internal teams to define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, schedules, and budgets, and ensure resource allocation aligns with project requirements.
- Monitor project progress, identify pitfalls, and implement solutions to mitigate risks.
- Maintain regular communication with stakeholders, providing consistent updates on project status, adjustments, and milestones.
- Foster a positive working environment, nurturing team cohesion and ensuring all team members have the tools and knowledge to succeed.
- Ensure strict compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, codes, and safety standards.
- Review and approve project invoices, ensuring correct billing and timely payments.
- To drive continuous improvement maintain an in-depth understanding of industry trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, cultivating long-term relationships and ensuring utmost client satisfaction.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in commercial HVAC and plumbing project management.
- Local resident thoroughly understands the Orange County market and regulatory landscape.
- Stable work history that demonstrates dedication, expertise, and career growth.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering large-scale HVAC and plumbing projects.
- Strong technical knowledge of HVAC and plumbing systems, standards, and best practices.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proficiency with project management software and tools.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for site visits and client meetings.