Location: Phoenix, AZ
We are currently seeking a highly experienced and locally-based Commercial Plumbing Project Engineer to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. The ideal candidate will have a stable work history, possess a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or Construction Management, and bring a minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience in commercial plumbing design, estimating, and project management. Familiarity with industry tools such as BlueBeam, MS Project, Procore, and a proven track record of successful large commercial project execution are essential for this role.
- Collaborate with project teams, architects, and engineers to contribute to the design and planning of commercial plumbing systems for large-scale projects.
- Utilize technical expertise to prepare accurate project cost estimates, bid proposals, and comprehensive plumbing system designs.
- Oversee and manage the execution of commercial plumbing projects, ensuring compliance with design specifications, budgetary constraints, and timelines.
- Coordinate closely with subcontractors, suppliers, and project stakeholders to facilitate seamless project execution.
- Provide leadership and guidance to project teams, including field staff, ensuring the highest level of workmanship and adherence to safety standards.
- Utilize industry tools such as BlueBeam, MS Project, and Procore to enhance project communication, collaboration, and documentation.
- Conduct regular site visits to monitor progress, address issues, and ensure quality control throughout the project lifecycle.
- Foster strong relationships with clients, subcontractors, and other stakeholders to enhance project success and customer satisfaction.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in commercial plumbing design and project management.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or Construction Management.
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in commercial plumbing design, estimating, and project management.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and executing large commercial plumbing projects.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as BlueBeam, MS Project, Procore.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to lead and collaborate effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Local presence in Phoenix, AZ, with a stable work history.