Position: Union HVAC Chiller Boiler Technician
We are a leading provider of HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair services. We are committed to delivering top-quality work and unparalleled customer service to our clients. We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Union HVAC Chiller Boiler Technician to join our growing team. As a Union HVAC Chiller Boiler Technician, you will be responsible for servicing, maintaining, and repairing heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, with a focus on chiller and boiler systems. You will be working in both commercial and industrial settings, ensuring the efficient operation of these systems.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair chiller and boiler systems, including associated components such as pumps, valves, and controls.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on HVAC systems, including inspections, cleaning, and adjustments.
- Diagnose and repair system malfunctions, identifying the root cause and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Work closely with other team members, including project managers, engineers, and technicians, to ensure successful project completion.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of service and maintenance activities, including time and materials used.
- Adhere to safety standards and regulations, ensuring a safe working environment for self and others.
- Attend training sessions and stay up to date on industry best practices, tools, and technologies.
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members, providing exceptional customer service.
- High school diploma or GED required; trade school or vocational training in HVAC preferred.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Current union membership or eligibility for union membership.
- 3-5 years of experience in servicing, maintaining, and repairing HVAC systems, with a focus on chiller and boiler systems.
- EPA Section 608 Universal Certification required; additional industry certifications preferred.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems, components, and controls, as well as industry codes and regulations.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends as needed, and to be on-call for emergency situations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and retirement plans.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
- Access to cutting-edge tools, technologies, and training resources.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment with an emphasis on teamwork and mutual respect.